2 DAYS CONFERENCE
We are excited to inviting you at our upcoming 2nd Annual Global Credit Risk Management in Banking Summit that will be taking place in Vienna this coming September. This summit will equip professionals from banking industry with the appropriate strategies to stay up to date in the regulations and the world of digitalization.
Participants can explore a broad range of current and future trends via the round table discussion and interactive panel discussion, case studies etc. The summit is a strategic platform which is designed for information exchange and networking with top experts from all across the globe.
We will be looking forward to meeting you at our event!
Build Your Own Event
Receive 20% off Discount!
Who Should Attend
CROs, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, VPs, MDs, Global Heads, Directors, Department Heads and International Managers from Banking industry involved in:
- Credit Research
- Credit Risk
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Credit Risk Control
- Credit Risk for Retail & SMEs
- Credit Risk Models
- Credit Risk
- Credit Risk Review
- Credit Risk Systems
- Risk Modelling
- Risk Validation
- Stress Testing
- AIRB Modelling
- Asset Liability
- Balance Sheet
- Capital Management
- Compliance Officers
- Counterparty Credit
- Risk Methodology
- Credit Research
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Appetite
- Funds Transfer
- IFRS9 Regulations
- Liquidity Risk
- Market Risk
- Portfolio Strategy
- Prudential Policy
- Quantitative Analysts
- Regulatory Strategy
- Retail Business
- Framework and Model
Some of Our Previous Keynote Speakers
“get inspired from the world’s leading experts”
Their Case Studies
Managing Director – Head of Integrated Risk Assessment
Relating Credit Risk Management and stresses to strategic decision making
- Expending the objectives of credit risk stresses : from regulatory compliance to managerial scenario analysis
- Maximizing the value and expertise of resources devoted to credit risk management and stresses
- Adapting the credit risk analysis and reporting to better inform the strategic planning and the risk appetite of the bank
Head of Audit Methods & Risk Models Credit Risk
Current challenges for the IA function in EU banking sector
IA function is exposed to the new challenges in the banking sector which include i.a big data, digitalization, changing and adopting new regulations, intensified reviews on the models and respective frameworks including IA function, cyber security, early freud detection etc.
- Current challenges for the IA function in the banking sector
- Experiences with recent regulatory inspections im the area of internal models (e.g TRIM, IMI, OSI..) and how this changed the overall perception of the IA function
- Future of IA: moving from reactive to Proactive, data analytics, automatization of the processes, robotics, AI.
Head of Credit PD Models and Data Science
Digitalization in Credit Risk
- The impact of Big Data and Machine Learning in risk modeling.
- Future trends for data analytics and risk management.
- Case Studies from UniCredit Bank Austria
Companies You Will Meet
Are you attending?
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES HAD TO SAY
Sponsors & Exhibitors are Welcome
If you are looking to build awareness of your brand in the banking industry, it doesn’t get bigger than the “2nd Annual Global Credit Risk Management in Banking Summit” that will be held in Vienna this coming September 2022.
Marxo Smith sponsorship opportunities provide your organisation with substantial international exposure, increasing visibility of your brand and your networking capacity. We have a sponsorship package suitable for you, no matter how big or small your budget..
Download the program to see how you can get involved.